AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Extron 202 on it's way and I've been trying to find a HD-15 male to 9 pin female video cable, so far no luck, any of you guys have any of these old cables hanging around??? I'm looking for something in the 6 foot range.

Thanks Kenny

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
STOP THE PRESSES!!!

I found some sort of a solution, at least. It should do,and not provide much, if any, in the way of signal problems.

The computer cord and anchillary people 'fellows' has a EGA to VGA adapeter, that is female on both ends. This allows you to use a higer-grade VGA extender cable to feed the 202xi. It is at least enough to get you going. I found it at the Future shop and at Business Depot. I do not know what the equivalent store in the States is...

Tell anyone who will listen you want a female VGA to Female EGA extender cable. (the fellows item is a little solid, non-cable type converter). If you ask, you might end up with a cable instead, which is the better choice if you can get it.

------------------

goosystems.com

Ken Hotte

[email protected]

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you ar trying to use this on a Barco 801 or newer port 3, it's not going to work. The Barco has a proprietory pin out. It may work on the older TTL port 3.

Don Berry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.