AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI:

Just checked out the Fry's ad and they have Lucky Number Slevin, Clerks II, and The Mummy Returns for 17.99. I'll be making a trip out today to pick some of these up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
man I really wish their was a Fry's near me, I always hear about these great deals. I can barely find stores that carry HD dvds around me since i live in a small suburb.

I usually have to stick to online stores.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo4life /forum/post/0

FYI:

Just checked out the Fry's ad and they have Lucky Number Slevin, Clerks II, and The Mummy Returns for 17.99. I'll be making a trip out today to pick some of these up.

is this a regional or only city thing? I just checked their national website & I do not see this. I'm in Atlanta.

·
Registered
600 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovswr /forum/post/0

is this a regional or only city thing? I just checked their national website & I do not see this. I'm in Atlanta.

It was advertised in the Los Angeles and Orange County papers this morning.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovswr /forum/post/0

Sometimes their national site doesn't reflect the same sale prices that they have in their weekly ads.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1loudsuv /forum/post/0

would i need the add or can i just walk in and pick them up for that price?

You don't need the ad, the movies should already be set to the sales price.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
It's in the Seattle area paper ad too.

Clerks II...well worth $17.99 to me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Picked these up at the Anaheim Store, They had about 4 left of Slevin and 6 or so of Clerks II.

BBS G35: They did have some Blue Ray movies on sale too, Crouching Tiger is $17.99 and Gridiron Gang is $27.99

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.