AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
August 10th is over! unless they are extending it the "Netxcom R5000-hd Dvr/pvr Price Special For July." need to be bliped!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Mods get a bonus for sticky's, the more they have the bigger the bonus. ;-)

Sorry I could not help this one..........

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
For once, I agree with Kipp! Harrumph! :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got to agree with this Topic, You have to scroll down 3/4 of the page just to get to the normal topics. Please mods, send some on there way!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
One single "THREAD INDEX - list of threads for specific hardware, check here first before starting a new thread" like in the locals forum would be a nice way to cut down on alot of the stickies ... while reducing the redundant threads (for example ... how do I get composite output from my SciAtl 8000).

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,618 Posts
Agreed, but we've lost 2 moderators in the last few months, and I'm behind. New plans are in the offing, please be patient.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Understood ... I actually started on something that could be used as a 'consolidated sticky' to perhaps save you time ...

Then got distracted and moved on to something else :)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I like them..reminds me of picking up my local paper with the damn things stuck over the

article I want to read.. at least there I can save them and stick them all over the bill when

the renewal come sup..

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H
Agreed, but we've lost 2 moderators in the last few months, and I'm behind. New plans are in the offing, please be patient.
Thanks Ken. I think many people forget you guys do this IN ADDITION to having full-time jobs, families, etc. These forums aren't your life (or they shouldn't be :D )

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
One would think that if a topic is popular enough, it would stay near the top of the forum list on it's own.....

Not that it matters, but as most seem to agree with, there are WAY too many stickies (at this entire site, in fact, not just this sub-forum).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.