AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A limited run of 5,000 Blu-ray copies of the 4K restoration of the classic 1959 film, Journey To The Center Of The Earth is now available from Twilight Time.

Early reviews indicate it's a marked improvement over the previous release.

http://www.screenarchives.com/title...E-EARTH-1959-LIMIT-OF-3-COPIES-PER-CUSTOMER!/

Region Free

VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 2.35:1

Audio is now 5.1 DTS-HD MA and, an isolated track is included of the Bernard Herrmann score.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I have the original CBS/FOX release of this movie (1985) and i love it :)

THAT OCEAN THEY FIND IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I know its just a 4k master, but anyone watched with a 4k tv? how does it compare?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
ordered one.Im going to be upset if they release it next year in 4k UHD BD

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
has anyone bought and received a copy lately? I ordered mine almost 10 days ago and apparently it hasn't even shipped yet but they have already charged my card

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
just an update from me, I ordered on 4/4, its now 4/19 and still no word on when its going to ship or if it has. I emailed this afternoon, so hopefully sometime monday I have a reply.

·
Registered
300 Posts
just an update from me, I ordered on 4/4, its now 4/19 and still no word on when its going to ship or if it has. I emailed this afternoon, so hopefully sometime monday I have a reply.
I just got a notice a couple of days ago that mine had shipped.
About a week after I had ordered this I ordered a couple other titles, I got shipping notices for all of them at the same time, so I'm thinking they only ship monthly maybe?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
they emailed back essentially saying they were overwhelmed with orders for it and other titles that they are behind. To me it sounds like they are waitng to get another shipment of blurays to ship out

1 - 20 of 23 Posts