AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the idiocy at ABC/Disney! Now appearantly anything that is ever so out of the Disney norm is getting dumped! ABC/Disney... I wonder why I will not be watching ANYTHING on ABC anymore. Because you dumped all that I watched The Job, Polically Incorrect, and no HD MNF which I will not watch until they do so!

·
Registered
564 Posts
They shouldn't have canceled it, they should have maid it an hour long!! That show did have way too many commercials though. They should have canceled some of those...

I hope to see it resurface - in HD of course... ;)

-Tim

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Ran it's course when it was still on Comedy Central...

I'll miss "The Job" though. One of my favorites. I'm hoping Showtime, Cinemax or HBO will look into "The Job" though. It's edginess might work better with a cable audience...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Mark Cuban,

It looks like "The Job" is available!?!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I think "The Job" would fit in pretty well at HBO. That show is absolutely hilarious. Of course, with the manure that ABC will put on in primetime this fall, there's always a chance that it will be a replacement show.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
ABC is in complete dissaray. What Prime Time shows do they have that are worth watching? NYPD Blue, The Practice? That's it. The WB is closing fast.

·
Premium Member
11,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by longshot
ABC is in complete dissaray. What Prime Time shows do they have that are worth watching? NYPD Blue, The Practice? That's it. The WB is closing fast.
I like My Wife and Kids, According to Jim and The Drew Carry Show. Wayne Brady is also very good.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I never found Bill Maher very funny, but I liked his show. He, like Howard Stern, is never afraid to speak his mind, and that is extremely commendable, and what ultimately got his show cancelled. I hope whoever picks up his show decides to do it in HD.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Joseph
I'd love to see HBO drop Arli$$ in favor of "The Job", assuming they could swing the deal. :)
Amen to that. Arli$$ is the pits...It hasn't been funny, let alone entertaining, since the first season...

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I'd have to place my vote on Drew Carey. That's the only ABC primetime show I watch.

Dinotopia needs to get some new actors and a better storyline otherwise it will be just another show that gets cancelled mid season.

-phil

·
Registered
520 Posts
I dont always agree with Bill Mahr but I do admire his zest for what he believes in. Alot of nights I choose Bill over Leno or Letterman. He has some great guests with Wild opinions. Almost always entertaining and sometimes enlightening. What more can you ask for. I hope he turns up somewhere else with the same show.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.