AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a pair of custom built curved sealed sub enclosures for 18" drivers. Started a while ago but never fully finished. One enclosure is trimmed and veneered in cherry, while the other needs the finish work done. Due to the size and weight of the enclosures, I will not ship them. Willing to deliver or meet within reason in the NE Ohio area. Price is for the pair.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1119047/the-viking-dwarf-build-thread

·
Registered
187 Posts
Beautiful cabs - I hope u find a good home for them, maybe post this on your original thread - you had a lot of fans following the build.. just a thought

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey there,

Hi there,

Are these still for sale?

Does an LMS 5400 fit for these?

And what does the unfinished one entail - is it already veneered and it needs to be stained or does it need to be veneered also?

If it needs to be veneered - how much extra would it cost me to have you veneer it to get it ready to stain?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As of 11/11 these are still available. Local sale definitely preferred as shipping these will cost a bundle. I will not finish the unfinished enclosure, so please don't ask. If I had the time to do so, I already would have done so. $175 cash takes the pair...either pickup or nearby to deliver or meet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts