Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone

can anyone including Shawn confirm delivery time frame for the 2.35 panny .. When I got on the prebuy it said sometime in august .. now almost october .. will I have to wait a year like the regular panny prebuy customers??

thanks

Zee

I tried emailing Shawn last week .. no response .. so I'm posting here

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will give you an update on my 561. After the ship date was missed I started getting a little nervous. Then people had experienced a lot of problems with their P752. I was even more concerned. I knew that there was a money back guarantee if I was not satisfied. Shawn said that some forum members were going to test the 561 with an off axis projector and I could decided for myself if I still wanted the lens. I still have not heard how that went(I may have missed the post). I continually emailed Shawn and he refused to answer my emails, unless I posted here first. I decided that Cygnus was not a company that I wanted to be dealing with anymore, so I asked for my money back. Shawn has said that he would take care of my refund, but he still has not. He does not answer any more emails that I send him, he just took the money and ran. I know a lot of people have complained about the poor customer service, but you need to have customer service before it can be poor. Shawn finally replied to my emails, but he still refused to give me my promised refund. I am not going to post what he sent, yet, but if somebody buys a Panamorph now the money may go to customers wanting a refund and not to build one for yourself. I will never buy anything from Shawn Kelly again. I am afraid that my options are slim at this point.

Good luck on getting your money or your Panny. If your story is like mine you won't get either. Shawn feel free to respond with your side of the story if you even care to.

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.