AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling two Denon AVR's

One is a 2312ci. I bought this AVR and used it for 2 months. I then found a great deal on the 3312ci and moved up. The only problem with the 2312ci is that it is missing the remote and audyssey mic. It has been a long controversy as to who threw the box away with the parts in the box, but my wife or son are the two on trial and both plead innocent. Nothing I can do about but offer a great deal on a brand new AVR. With that it is a brand new unit with VERY LOW HOURS. It has been boxed up for a year. I am asking $300

The second is a 3312ci and it was used for approx 8 months. Light use in the evening hours for TV and movies. All parts included and original box. This unit has also been put away and boxed for a couple of months. I am asking $400.

No problems with either and both in new condition. It is very hard to put a price on these things, but I think I priced these very well. I will ship if needed, buyer pays shipping or free local pickup.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Wes I just bought his monitor audio rx8s and rx center. Used PayPal and everything was well packaged arriving safely. He'll treat you right!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts