Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!

1. I'm using emmiters for my equipment but can't find the IR Bulb? for my DTC100. Does anyone know where it is please?

2. I think it's my receiver, but has any ever had or knows of the problem that I have 6 white dashes at my top left hand side of the screen?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I have my TiVo's IR blasters aimed at the "MENU OK" button at the center and that works.

As for the dashes, I dont really know, but try setting the date on all your equipment until the one you just set has the date replace the dashes.

·
Banned
3,772 Posts
I think those "dashes" were "normal" for

certain revs of the DTC100 firmware.

I think they only show up in 1080i mode

(HDnet or HBO-HD).

Do you know what "update version" your receiver

is running?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a DWIN transvision which accepts the 15pin VGA then the controller outputs to the projector via 5 cable component.

Only on Sat. do I have this issue.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had a similar problem with my DTC-100 and NEC lt150....sometimes it was three dashes, sometimes it was six dashes and sometimes it was a distorted white line. By adjusting the vertical sync rate on the lt150 I was able to get rid of the dashes/distortion on the top of the screen. I am not sure but, but this adjustment may have just removed the overscan from the viewable area. There is a thread in the dlp/lcd... projectors section about it (lt150 RP91 problem).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.