AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take my HR10-250 and move it to the space where my Pioneer Plasma and my HR20-100 is already set up.

I have two Sat feeds coming into the 20-100 and have two more that I've just connected to the back of the 10-250. Both from the same Sat.

The picture and sound are fine on the 20-100 but I get neither on the 10-250.

Is there a switching issue I need to figure out?

Does one DVR need to be turned OFF so that the other will work?

All cables from the dish are direct connection.

I have tested (swapped) them and they are all good.

I have 4 'function' switches on my Pioneer which is how I switch between TV and DVD.

#1 activates the TV and #4 the DVD Player. I've tried #'s 2 and 3 to see if the 10-250 lights up but it doesn't.

Can both the 20-100 and the 10-250 be on at the same time and allow me to switch back and forth?

When I swap the connectors from one unit to the other then the opposite occurs, the 10-250 becomes default and the -100 won't come on

______

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are you using all four feeds from your 5 LNB satellite? Are there any splitters on the lines from your dish to the DVR's. What type of connection do you use from the two DVR's to the plasma?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icm2006 /forum/post/13017942

Are you using all four feeds from your 5 LNB satellite? Are there any splitters on the lines from your dish to the DVR's. What type of connection do you use from the two DVR's to the plasma?

Thanks icm.

Here is the thread I started on this subject over at DBSTalk.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=118473

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Your more likely to get answers there. I believe there is a simple solution as I am running a H20 and an HR20-700 through my Panasonic. One on DVI and the second on component (RGB). Optical audio through two inputs on my Amp.

I saw your post at DBS and will follow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts