AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am New. At this

Stuff

I have Yamaha rcv rx-v467 on the speakers port written. 6 omega. Min. And i have. Samsung speakers with 3 omega can i connect it to the rcv?

And i also have Samsung subwofer Samsung only got +- port like normal speakers how i can connect it too

thanks

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Hi.

If there's no sub connection as you say it has + - only, you might be able to use that with your sub if it has them too.

You can connect your speakers fine in my opinion. I don't see an issue but that's also in part because I don't know much about ohms on speakers and amps. What i do know is I've got 4ohm speakers and have had them on 8ohm recovers and never had an issue.

Your receiver might say 6ohm but less can work fine too. Maybe the thing is volume played that is a factor in ohms. So if not blasting then no problem in my opinion.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all for the help

And bro i plug it the Samsung speakers and its work good but the problem

My tsi100 speakers is the right n left speakers and the Samsung speakers in the rear left n right

But when i listen to music "stereo 7 ch " its works fine bu t the tsi100 so much laoder than

The Samsung speakers even when i set beside the Samsung speakers i hear the tsi100

laoder and don't feel like its working and the speakers are for HTX 725

One more thing how i can connect my yamha rcv to my pc i have 7.1 soundcard

And really really thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts