AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading a lot of good things about the Lava's on here but wanted to hear from someone who heard these. They have two 10's for $399 right now and it's very tempting. Here's my dilemma: i have a pretty big room, 16x22x9 that opens up to other rooms. My set up right now consists of 3 nht super zeroes (2 more on the way). I don't want to spend much more than $500 and i can't fit most subs where i want. Most are too big. That's why I'm leaning toward two smaller subs that give me more placement options. The system will be used 50/50 music and movies. Does the dual sub thing make sense for me?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Either give them a call or email Lava subs for the 15% discount. I just bought 4 10" lava subs with the 15% discount. Two for me and two for my father. I did not want to wait 5 weeks for the 12" models to get back in stock. Hoping to have my HT room finished by Christmas time. Tell them about your room size and they can tell you what you may need to help fill up your room.

- Garrett

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.