Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom and Ron...

You're seriously killing me here. I think the announcement that this sucker would be in pre-order status by now totally swayed me from going the VTF-3 route, but I need to at least get the order in soon... even if it's a month or so before I actually GET the beast. Isn't there anything you can tell us in terms of when the pre-order will actually happen?!?!? I think my web browser is starting to get uppity with me from hitting refresh 100,000 times a day at svsubwoofers.com. :D

Impatience... thy name is Jeff. :)

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by dpmckenzie
I think you'll find the medicine you need here:

http://www.svsubwoofers.com/subs_pb2_plus.htm

Need that thump for the 617, eh? Enjoy.

-D
Yep... maybe it will shake the colorbanding and rainbows and screen issues away. :p

Thanks for the info. Not sure how the heck I missed this on their site. Very weird.

Thanks again,

Jeff

·
Registered
100 Posts

maybe it will shake the colorbanding and rainbows and screen issues away

It sure won't hurt.

My recent 20-39PC+ gets me past the few reservations I have with my 507. I really enjoy the sub. My only problem, I'm still inside 45 days and can't help but wonder... PB2+?

Still, keep up the info flow on your 617, I know I'm not the only one watching to see how the HLN internals work out in case an upgrade is available to the HLM crowd.

-D

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely. I may whine, *****, moan and groan about the 617, but I still hold out hope that I am just a couple quality service menu tweaks away from really being able to enjoy this set. FWIW, HD material is pretty nice on the set... watched CSI Miami last night and it looked pretty darn good. Flipped over to the PBS HD loop the other night and that looked pretty good as well. Still think DVD, OTA SD and D* SD look like total donkey butt... but I digress.

Stay tuned... more fun to come, I'm sure.

Later,

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.