Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12-3p EST; Jacksonville @ Tampa Bay

3-6p EST; Carolina @ New York Giants

This is what my APG tells me, so hopefully it'll be right this time.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkunces
And hopefully they'll be in HD. Today we got screwed with the 49ers/Broncos game.

Yes we did. And if my APG indicated anything, also the Carolina/NYG game too.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Which now reminds me last week we were also screwed out of the Bucs/Titans game as well where it was being shown on the HD channel but not in HD.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Don't you think "screwed" is a little strong to describe what happened to you when a a tape delayed, week two pre-season game was shown in SD when it was scheduled for HD?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnGuy
Don't you think "screwed" is a little strong to describe what happened to you when a a tape delayed, week two pre-season game was shown in SD when it was scheduled for HD?
Give me a break. For whatever unknown "technical" reasons, NFL Network has trouble delivering what it promises in HD early in the season. They've botched the first showing of "Game of the Week" in both of the last 2 years and had only SD. So yes, I'm ready for them to be accountable, considering the amount of money I'm paying the NFL for HD content.

And as in the past, they set up one web page with the schedules/info and we are lucky if it gets updated with new information (in this case it has not).

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turls
Give me a break. For whatever unknown "technical" reasons, NFL Network has trouble delivering what it promises in HD early in the season. They've botched the first showing of "Game of the Week" in both of the last 2 years and had only SD. So yes, I'm ready for them to be accountable, considering the amount of money I'm paying the NFL for HD content.

And as in the past, they set up one web page with the schedules/info and we are lucky if it gets updated with new information (in this case it has not).
Fine.

If this is what you consider a "screwing" you guys must have a hard time getting through life.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVwannabe
12-3p EST; Jacksonville @ Tampa Bay

3-6p EST; Carolina @ New York Giants

This is what my APG tells me, so hopefully it'll be right this time.
What channel is this on? I heard it was 98, but when I go there I get "Channel not available". I have the HD package w/ D*. Thanks....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.