AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This pains me deeply but I am putting up 2 of my 4 Triax's for sale. I recently went with an AT screen and 2 of these have to go behind it. Due to their unique shape, as hard as I tried, I couldn't get them to fit without making the screen come 32 inches out from the wall. My wife who puts up with everything I do in this hobby is not pleased. I really need to keep the screen no more than 20 inches from the wall as they is a door right next to the screen and it really looks ridiculous.

Shipping is not an option as these weigh 240 pounds each.

Located in zip 15241 about 10 miles south of Pittsburgh.

I have 3 in the standard finish and 1 in cordovan cherry. Your pick $2500 each. Each is about 15 months old.

I really wish these were shaped differently - they are the most amazing subs I have ever heard.

Reactions: oneeyeblind

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Each - I updated the post thanks.

Starting to get used to the screen being so far from the wall

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Each - I updated the post thanks.

Starting to get used to the screen being so far from the wall
Ray do you have all four up front, if so I would get used to the screen real quick. I think you mentioned you have them in pairs all together, I could only imagine. Keep them my friend or maybe I'll consider them myself. I'll be in touch by PM, have to think a while. ;)
Regards, Jeffrey

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ray do you have all four up front, if so I would get used to the screen real quick. I think you mentioned you have them in pairs all together, I could only imagine. Keep them my friend or maybe I'll consider them myself. I'll be in touch by PM, have to think a while. ;)
Regards, Jeffrey
Hi Jeff,

I have two up front behind my screen and the other two behind my couch.

Thanks
Ray

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No hurry Jeff

Pm me or email me if you still have my address.

You should get all 4, one for each corner :).

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
No hurry Jeff

Pm me or email me if you still have my address.

You should get all 4, one for each corner :).
That would surely solve all my problems:D Let me think a while, you most certainly need a local buyer, shipping 1000 pounds:eek:
Yes I have you in my contacts list, I would be nice to have that cordovan home;) I'll be in touch.:)

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would surely solve all my problems:D Let me think a while, you most certainly need a local buyer, shipping 1000 pounds:eek:
Yes I have you in my contacts list, I would be nice to have that cordovan home;) I'll be in touch.:)
If you buy all 4 I will throw in that 105 inch screen no charge :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts