AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Why when I turn on the PS3 is the background sometimes black and sometiimes tan/brown.

2. Is there a way to make the PS3 not turn on when the Bluetooth remote is bumped and a button is pushed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
630 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezycheech /forum/post/0

are you serious about this? two different startup colors/screen for the time of day?

Not only that but the daytime color changes for the season.

·
Registered
229 Posts
So far i believe the BG color in the XMB is color/black for day/night and the color appears to change with the month. Mine is now green for this month...I hear that we will be able to get different BG appearances eventually (ie with the infamous march update).

I have the Bluray remote and haven't had a problem with it turning on the console unless i press the PS button...???

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I am talking about the Bluetooth BD remote. If you touch any button on it even just bump it the PS3 turns on.

·
Registered
630 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx_75 /forum/post/0

Yes I am talking about the Bluetooth BD remote. If you touch any button on it even just bump it the PS3 turns on.

Just put the remote out of bump range (ie. not on the couch). If you could disable it then people would just be like, "WTF, I have to get up everytime I turn on the PS3!?" At least with the controllers you have to actually press the "PS" button. Is this not the case with the remote?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok /forum/post/0

At least with the controllers you have to actually press the "PS" button. Is this not the case with the remote?

You should have to press the PS3 button on the remote but you dont. Just thought they could change that with a firmware update.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.