1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Fantastic deal!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
WOW what a deal. I have 2 of these now. Someone please take advantage of this before I find a way for him to ship these to me

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have two SVS PB13-Ultra subs. These are regular black (not piano) from a smoke free/cat free home. Nothing against cats, I am just allergic to them and so are others :) I am asking $975 each. I think this is a very fair offer. I can help deliver as long as they are paid for first and you cover the diesel fuel for my pickup. These are still setup and can be auditioned prior to purchase. Amazing subs, but I am going a different direction with my setup. I can also ship as long as you provide the pallet service and understand I am not responsible for damage. I don't mind driving them to a truck depot.

Chris
Sledge or Bash amp? How old are the subs?

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have one with Bash and one with Sledge. I had a warranty replacement amp on one of the subs that failed about two years ago, so it got the newer amp. The subs are about 4 years old but they dont have a lot of hours on them. They are in a dedicated theater room which doesn't get a lot of use. The family watches TV downstairs, so they are not running daily. If the older amp did die all of a sudden ( I have no worries of it dying), they are $400 from SVS. Drivers are in excellent shape and the metal grills always remained on.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
No, I dont have the original boxes. They were too big and I never thought I would upgrade. Silly me...lol

Everyone disregard my earlier post that I deleted about keeping the subs. I found out that my room has 20 amps so I am good to go on my upgrade. These are still for sale!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts