AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, DBS, cableco, etc.

Tonight's FOX ACLS HDTV game:

7:30pm ET

New York Yankees @ Boston Red Sox

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by trekkerj
Looks fine on Cablevision WNYW-DT.

I can't stand FOX. Why begin a telecast at 7:30 and start the game after 8pm?
I love Fox. They give me lots and lots and lots of HD. Tune in at 8.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Let's get this game going before the rain decides to come back!

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I hear it in the downmix..sounds like a blimp,airplane, some sort of ambient noise..

·
Registered
456 Posts
This whole NY vs. Bos series has had the superior PQ IMO. What a delight in Fenway this evening.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It looks like the close up shot of the pitchers from behind the plate is not HD? And the FOX Diamond Cam adds absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned. But the director seems enamored with it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes, the camera angle on the pitchers looks like it is SD.

Is anyone having an issue with the picture jumping every once-in-a-while? I was having this during the Cardinals/Astros game before, too.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I am so impressed with Fox's HD baseball. The sounds are so crisp; I love hearing the catcher's mitt pop.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkMac
Yes, the camera angle on the pitchers looks like it is SD.

Is anyone having an issue with the picture jumping every once-in-a-while? I was having this during the Cardinals/Astros game before, too.

Yes. I am also having this problem.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Fox hopes each series goes 10 games just so they'll have time to fix the annoying buzz/flicker "feature" that has been going on since game 1 and only gets worse with each broadcast.

Oh yeah, it only took 1 inning to miss two pitches. You're holding up the umprires, what is the problem????

·
Registered
188 Posts
The jumping was happening during the HOU/STL game too so it has to be something in the delivery or splicer, not the broadcast from the stadium.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
This problem was also happening back in week 1 of the NFL.

Also, one of the outfield cameras seems busted.

Quote:
Originally posted by RicP
The jumping was happening during the HOU/STL game too so it has to be something in the delivery or splicer, not the broadcast from the stadium.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.