AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, DBS, cableco, etc.

Today's FOX ACLS HDTV game:

5pm ET

New York Yankees @ Boston Red Sox

Yankees up in series, 3-1.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's up in HD & 5.1.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is it me or does the ball look wierd as it crosses infront of that green screen. Bothering my eyes. Talking about the ad that was up in the Top of the 1st.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boston 2-0 after 1, but they left the bases loaded.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Mussina's Jersey is being painted in Photoshop with the Ads.

The HD to SD cutouts are still there

There are two annoying artifacts, round white bubbles with black centers at the bottom of the screen that were there from the middle of the bottom half of the first until the commercial break.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bernie Williams homerun, Boston 2, NYY 1, going into bottom 2.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Joseph S
Mussina's Jersey is being painted in Photoshop with the Ads.

The HD to SD cutouts are still there

There are two annoying artifacts, round white bubbles with black centers at the bottom of the screen that were there from the middle of the bottom half of the first until the commercial break.
I am noticing that as well. The left handed batters box and over the pitcher's right shoulder is fuzzy with that ad background

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2-1 Boston, after 4.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2-1 Boston, after 5.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yankees load bases, Jeter gets 3 run base hit, lead 4-2.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for the error.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You beat me to it. I have never seen worse lip sync in my life. Fox must have agreed because they stopped showing the 13 year old and showed shots of the field.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I knew guys on this tread would be quick to point out that horrific lip sync. She was syncing to the echo of her perfomance...dreadful....

Anyway HD looks great via Charter cable in Mankato MN..sound is good no significant issues.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
What is that bizzare audio "graphic" they play when there's an attempted throwout at first? Oh and that lipsink was so emabarassingly bad, even the 13 year old was laughing at herself.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Anyone else lose HD, or is it my local? Flipped at the 7th inning stretch, assume its local given no screams here. Unbelievable.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.