AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, DBS, cableco, etc.

Tonight's FOX ACLS game in HDTV & DD 5.1:

8pm ET

Boston Red Sox @ New York Yankees

It's all tied up at 3. This is it.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Hm. I've spent all day trying to be sure that captions are running tonight on this game, since they weren't last night, but were on earlier ALCS games. Got not too far finding a Fox contact. Thought I was fine, since the NLCS game that just finished *had* CC running on 88, but when they shifted to ALCS, no CC. Now, how can that be? (SD has CC, OTA HD doesn't either.) I'm about ready to call NY and see what they can do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmm....Anyone else getting a black screen with "Fox Networks" in the upper left corner? I'm watching OTA...WUHF, Rochester, NY. Looking to see if its a network or local problem.

--Todd

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's up in HD & DD 5.1.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
And they fixed the CC... someone is checking things, thanks! :) Now to enjoy....

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, reliever already up in the Yankees bullpen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by FOX guy
Lee, the opening segment is preproduced and is comonly not captioned, dont know why but its the same for NFL too. BTW we are in Los Angeles.
Thats because the open is produced and edited here on-site. Normally, it gets finished just before air time, and we dont have any captionig equipment on-site. Captioning is almost never done at the remote location.

ybyry

·
Registered
89 Posts
Go Sox! Looking good OTA in Sacramento area DD5.1. PLII on SD sounds similar but the picture isn't anywhere as good as the HD.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
How sweet it is! Nothing would make me happier to have the Yankees be the first team in the history of baseball to BLOW a 3-0 lead!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
It's an absolutely incredible sight here in Denver (KDVR 31-1). I've never seen anything so gorgeous in HD before. And as good as the score is, the picture quality isn't all that bad either. ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Holy Sh!t 6-0 at the end of 2!

I predict this is win 4 of an 8 game win streak.:)

And no "hiccups" for Fox yet.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.