AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, DBS, cableco, etc.

Today's FOX NCLS HDTV game:

4pm ET

Houston Astros @ St. Louis Cardinals

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's up in HD & 5.1, OTA in Detroit.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Looking good on D* channels 88 & 89. Grandfathered, not O&O.

·
Registered
209 Posts
HD and 5.1 in chicago. Talking w/ D* right now, trying to get channel 88, Fox-HD to come in. CSR is telling me her Supervisor says this channel should turn on "at any moment - maybe even today", but I'm still getting the "Ext. 721" message. I get CBSHD-E and NBCHD-E right now, and she says FoxHD-E shoould just appear. I'm being told some areas are authorized and others not. Is this another waiver thing? If I can get NBC HD and CBS HD, why not Fox HD?

Meanwhile, PQ look pretty good OTA

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Channel 88 and 89 here. The LA feed appears less "red" to me. The on screen graphics are sharper today than two days ago.

Edit: What is up with the chick's hair in the FOX studio?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jambroni
Channel 88 and 89 here. The LA feed appears less "red" to me. The on screen graphics are sharper today than two days ago.
89 seems a bit more sharp IMO too.. anyone else that gets both care to comment?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks excellent OTA in Los Angeles. Would probably look better if that damn roof wasn't closed!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I was just informed by Megan at D* that my local Fox station which is an O & O had the option of letting us get the channel. Apparently, the local Cleveland Fox station said no and that is why I can't get the Fox feed from D*.

Why would an O & O block the Fox feed from a DBS provider?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm getting that fairly often, OTA Fox 2 in St. Louis. I'm watching on a HDTiVo. What receiver are you using?

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mose
I'm getting that fairly often, OTA Fox 2 in St. Louis. I'm watching on a HDTiVo. What receiver are you using?
Same here via DirecTV with Sony SAT-HD200 receiver.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Comcast in Jersey City, NJ and WNYW-HD OTA are both very compressed and grainy, especially the centerfield camera, others are better.... Some lip sync issues on tape pieces..... and i just saw some grabbiing with ticking noise in the audio

·
Registered
378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mose
Got it too in Detroit wih Comcast. Thought it was the 6208 PVR, happy that it isn't.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Im getting No DD5.1 via OTA philly 29-1 On 88 HDTivo and receiver says DD5.1 but ive got no sides/rears Just Front L/R and center. Anyone else??

Ive also got that Video/Audio buzz thing going on too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.