AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, DBS, cableco, etc.

Tonight's FOX NCLS HDTV game:

8pm ET

St. Louis Cardinals @ Houston Astros

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think only viewers in St. Louis and Houston are getting this game in HD, until the end of the Yankees @ Boston.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Is this supposed to be about tonight's game, Game #5, or yesterday's Game #4? ;)

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's about the 5th or 6th mistake I've made tonight. I'm sorry.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
That's about the 5th or 6th mistake I've made tonight. I'm sorry.
Hey, we are all only human.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, it's up on the primary FOX network, in HD & 5.1.

No score in the 9th.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bgall
No one's eliminated from this game, so probably won't be staying up to watch.
Good idea since most likely Yankees vs RedSox will go 9+ innings tomorrow :D

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, if you have to miss most of a game, this is the way to do it.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by PDPnNJ
Another great game. Baseball in October at its best. St. Louis may be in trouble.
Looks like St. Louis has bent over "Backe"wards!! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
The NY/Bos game ends before the end of the 8th inning of the STL/Hou game. So after the end of the 8th I switch from FX to Fox since surely they will switch the game between innings. Nope just commercials on Fox. Back to FX for the top of the 9th, because surely Fox wouldn't switch networks for the game during live play. Silly me. Fox switches the game in the middle of Walker's at bat!!! I guess a 1-2 count was the perfect time for the switch. I couldn't have been the only one rushing for the remote at the same time cussing Fox for the bonehead move.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Yeah, I remember lots of times in sporting events they switch right over to a different game, they did like 5 minutes of commercials instead this time and missed almost an entire half inning. What a joke.

Just having the game on a different network is an excuse to do this and also hardly show any highlights from the other game, I guess. Unfortunately where I am right now I didn't have FX.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.