AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, DBS, cableco, etc.

Game 2 of the 2004 World Series, in HDTV & DD 5.1 on FOX:

7:30pm ET

St. Louis Cardinals @ Boston Red Sox

Notes:

This topic will open at 7:30pm ET.

Also available to select DirecTV subscribers, see this topic for details.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's up in HD & DD 5.1.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, Jeanne in HD....

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Yep, most things look better in HD (don't know about James Taylor.... :) )

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Saw the comments later last night about the new Triax cable runs... a *much* better result this week! Kudos to the crew and all!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I stand corrected..the handheld that followed Schilling in from the pen looked terrible, almost like the backfocus is out.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks a little brisk tonight....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is anyone having random dropouts of audio on the DirecTV FOX West feed (89) using DD5.1? Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this topic, if you could direct me to the correct one that would be great.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by ianneub
Is anyone having random dropouts of audio on the DirecTV FOX West feed (89) using DD5.1? Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this topic, if you could direct me to the correct one that would be great.
This is fine here, sorry I can't help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Have DirecTV - HD Package, plus an OTA antenna, but no HD World Series for us! $(&@^$(

Local Fox channel (Fox 23) is not an O&O and does not broadcast in HD. Called DTV numerous times and they cannot do anything for me!! :(

At least I had the PATS in HD!

Enjoy it guys!

·
Premium Member
36,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ianneub
89 seems fine here, in fact both 88 and 89 seem very good tonight.

Jim

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Bloody sockcam... just in time for Halloween ;)

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
Wow, Jeanne in HD....
Yeah, I like her hair better this year then last. Makes a difference. But there is still something that holds her back from being gorgeous, though she is very pretty, that I can't put my finger on.

Her voice is a bit grating, though no where near as bad as Suzy "stick her bum" K. from ESPN.

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bobkat
Audio sync problems on CH 88 during commercials and interviews. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes I am seeing it also.

Bill

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.