AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 NHL All Star Tuesday Night

- NHL YoungStars Game, presented by Upper Deck

- Dodge Nitro/NHL SuperSkills

Live from The American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX

In 1080i HDTV & DD2.0, on Versus & CBC

The League's brightest young players will take center stage at the NHL YoungStars Game, presented by Upper Deck. The NHL All-Stars show off their skating, puck-handling and shooting skills in the Dodge Nitro/NHL SuperSkills.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the normal Vs. HD feed, pretty good.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I can't believe I missed it. So D* wasn't showing in HD? Ba$stard$!

They are just pissing me off more and more as the days go by.

·
Registered
675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeynut /forum/post/0

I can't believe I missed it. So D* wasn't showing in HD? Ba$stard$!

They are just pissing me off more and more as the days go by.

...and believe it or not, the satellites that are supposed to bring us more HD ("150 HD Channels") haven't EVEN LAUNCHED YET!!!! We are idiots aren't we???

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the rail camera Versus was using. The PQ was not all that great from it and the angles it provided at times were just odd. Not too mention seeing the thing wizz back and forth when they were using the traditional high center ice cam.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Thanks for reminding me homcom, I forgot to mention how much I hated the rail cam. Some of the shots from it were good, but some were to close to the action. Like you I thought when they used the center ice camera the rail cam was a distraction to the game with the rail in the way and seeing the camera moving. I hope the don't ruin their playoff coverage by using that thing.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H /forum/post/0

2007 NHL All Star Tuesday Night

- NHL YoungStars Game, presented by Upper Deck

- Dodge Nitro/NHL SuperSkills

Live from The American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX

In 1080i HDTV & DD2.0, on Versus & CBC

The League's brightest young players will take center stage at the NHL YoungStars Game, presented by Upper Deck. The NHL All-Stars show off their skating, puck-handling and shooting skills in the Dodge Nitro/NHL SuperSkills.

Your report is worded wrong. All-Star game is TONIGHT and will be on D* 95.

Wolfie

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie /forum/post/0

Your report is worded wrong. All-Star game is TONIGHT and will be on D* 95.

Wolfie

Talk to the NHL.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortkud /forum/post/0

I don't think it will be in HD on D*.

It will be on channel 95 in HD. 100%.

·
Registered
288 Posts
This is slightly off topic, and a comment that will certaintly draw some D* jokes, but does anyone think there will be a day where the CBCHD feed of this game (if not tonights game, other CBCHD feeds) will be on D*?

Joe

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebbaseball /forum/post/0

This is slightly off topic, and a comment that will certaintly draw some D* jokes, but does anyone think there will be a day where the CBCHD feed of this game (if not tonights game, other CBCHD feeds) will be on D*?

Joe

No, Versus owns the US rights so they are the only feed that would be allowed. In the future you might see a CBC HD feed of games as part of Center Ice but not for a national game where a US broadcaster owns the rights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.