1080i & DD5.1

Announcers:

Jim Nantz, Phil Simms

Weather Forecast: (weather.com)

Sky: Partly Cloudy

Temperature: 22F

Wind Chill: 10F

Wind: From the Northwest @ 12MPH

Please include your source (OTA, Cable, Satellite) and your location (City & Station) with your posts.

Please see this thread for the NFC game later today.

The Lamar Hunt Trophy will be given to the winner of today's game. It will be presented by Andre Tippett or Stan Humphries depending on who wins the game. Both will serve as honorary captains for their teams.

·
Registered
22,119 Posts
let's get it on! geez, it felt like sunday would never get here...

that would be "the GREAT andre tippett"...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Is the NFL exempt from the Writer's strike? That NFL Championship Chase program obviously had to be written within the last week.

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shing /forum/post/12875741

Is the NFL exempt from the Writer's strike? That NFL Championship Chase program obviously had to be written within the last week.

Is NFL Films a union shop?

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,622 Posts

Quote:

You mean Tom Selleck isn't that eloquent, naturally?

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shing /forum/post/12875933

I bet the NFL Players Union gets a cut on all NFL marketing and DVD sales.

Which has nothing to do with who writes for the NFL Films content.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H /forum/post/12875907

You mean Tom Selleck isn't that eloquent, naturally?

I wouldn't have recognized his voice, except that I had been watching Las Vegas off my DVR before I saw the message about the show on CBS...

·
Registered
4,980 Posts

Quote:

Most shows like this are written by the producers, or can easily be written by producers.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,622 Posts
The 2008 AFC Conference Championship is up in 1080i and DD5.1, on the CBS digital television network.

·
Registered
45,622 Posts
Game time weather:

Temperature: 22 F

Humidity: 34 degrees

Feels Like: 8 F

Forecast: Mostly cloudy, wind From the Northwest at 17 gusting to 23 mph, no precipitation expected.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Watching OTA in Miami. PQ looks good but not the usual CBS high quality HD.

I wanted to see the coin toss today but they didn't show it. The girl that got booed at the game in Indy was to toss the coin. I wanted to see the crowd react.

·
Registered
45,622 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike4HDTV /forum/post/12876545

Watching OTA in Miami. PQ looks good but not usual CBS high quality HD.

I wanted to see the coin toss today but they didn't show it. The girl that got booed at the game in Indy was to toss the coin. I wanted to see the crowd react.

Yes, that would have been interesting to see.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looking good in Indianapolis from WISH-DT 8.1 1080i HD with Dolby Digital.

Just saw the Peyton Manning commercial for MasterCard. Yeah, Peyton, we're bummed the season is over for you, too.

Ooops, just had what looked like a video freeze and audio drop-out. Lasted about a second. May have been in the truck as they were switching shots.

·
Registered
45,622 Posts
Looks very good, and sounds great. I think the lighting is less than helpful today, with the mix of natural and artificial. It will be interesting to see if the images appear to look better as the natural light lessens.

·
Registered
107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike4HDTV /forum/post/12876545

Watching OTA in Miami. PQ looks good but not the usual CBS high quality HD.

Agree. PQ is not up to par.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts