AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear's a little background, me and girl were having an all out brawl, she drinks a little
and she likes to brake things whenever Im right and well she's not right
anyway her eyes were bulging out so I new what was coming, first she pulls the $300 receiver off the shelf, and starts jumping up & down on it, when she's done with that she dose the same with the dish network dvr, and just when I thought she was done she picks up the receiver and throws it at me, well it missed me but it slamed right into my 40" LCD screen.
This is where you guys come in. I tried to get a screen from polaroid, they were useless, is there any ware I can get a screen new, used, maybe someone has a set with a bad power supply or was in a fire, Any help at all would be appreciated. its a 2008 poloroid 40" LCD model # TLX-04011C. Thanx in advance. Bill Ems

·
Registered
8,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by needles-2 /forum/post/18216033

Hear's a little background, me and girl were having an all out brawl, she drinks a little
and she likes to brake things whenever Im right and well she's not right
anyway her eyes were bulging out so I new what was coming, first she pulls the $300 receiver off the shelf, and starts jumping up & down on it, when she's done with that she dose the same with the dish network dvr, and just when I thought she was done she picks up the receiver and throws it at me, well it missed me but it slamed right into my 40" LCD screen.
This is where you guys come in. I tried to get a screen from polaroid, they were useless, is there any ware I can get a screen new, used, maybe someone has a set with a bad power supply or was in a fire, Any help at all would be appreciated. its a 2008 poloroid 40" LCD model # TLX-04011C. Thanx in advance. Bill Ems

Compared to the cost of the other damage your alcoholic girl-friend is doing, replacing a Polaroid panel should be the least of your worries. A new TV won't begin to solve your problem.

I hate to be the one to say it, but you need a new girlfriend, way more than you need a replacement panel.

I hope that somone can be of assistance with your TV.

·
Registered
120 Posts
WOW - anyway to answer your question. A panel is going to cost more than what other 40" LCD's can be purchased for. You can get 40" TV's comparable to the polaroid model for around $400 today.

If you are being truthful about the Mrs - then I would suggest some anger management classes or a new one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deric_ /forum/post/18219590

WOW - anyway to answer your question. A panel is going to cost more than what other 40" LCD's can be purchased for. You can get 40" TV's comparable to the polaroid model for around $400 today.

If you are being truthful about the Mrs - then I would suggest some anger management classes or a new one.

thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You treated others like this, and that's why I posted this thread, as a test, is this how you treat everyone who come's hear for help, I'm shore there's something in you site rules covering this subject, Your lower than springer freaks, go back and read your post from a newbe's eyes and tell me I'm not right. Well this is the last you will hear from me. Thanks for help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.