AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday Night Football on ESPN HD

New York Jets (9-2) at New England Patriots (9-2)

Live from Gillette Stadium, 8:30 PM ET

720p & DD5.1

Please include your source in your posts (Cable, Sat, Fiber, IPTV, OTA simulcast in home markets) and your location.

·
Registered
22,119 Posts
^^^

hoping for the best here as well...

side note: turn out the lights, the party's over...
rip dandy don... a truly unique character, and one that all of us "of a certain age" remember fondly...

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Picture looks great so far.. Watching via Cablevision LI, NY.. we have both ch 709 and ch 736 with same ESPN feed.. going to be a tough game for the Jets.. see you at halftime!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
ultrasoft focus main / sky cams as usual-- sharp field level / close up cams

useless.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliagent222
Anyone else with Directv having major glitches occurring during the game. The skies are all clear in Indy.
working fine here on D* but the PQ isn't very good

·
Registered
98 Posts
I concur. No major D* glitches except for crappy pq. Turf looks terrible with even slight movement.

Watching in Avondale, PA.

·
Registered
22,119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemannyr /forum/post/19606063

They did a nice segment on Don Meredith.

yea, it was. hadda reach for the kleenex when tirico was interviewing the giffer...

a lot of the voices of my youth are gone now... damn few left, as a matter of fact...

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i agree with Keenans above post, game looks over at the half..Whats wrong with Ryan? Using a challenge for a 4th down spot, (and looses), but doesn't challenge the TD with 1 foot out of bounds?.. FG kicker even misses net..

·
Premium Member
36,351 Posts
I wish Gruden would go back to coaching, I think I'm going to shoot myself if I hear many more "this guy" or "how about" comments from him. The guy, really, really needs a speech/communication coach.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Crap! You know what this means, don't you? The farking Patsies are going back to the Super Bowl. Thanks, Rex Ryan, for nothing. All hat, no cattle. All talk, no action. The worst thing of all: ESPN gets stuck with some crappy games on Monday night, and the "game of the year" as they've been calling it (which can't be true, because the game of the year is the Super Bowl) turns out to be a snooze-fest. Last night's game was much better. Our only hope is that the NFC will produce a team that can crush Belicheat again.

·
Banned
3,171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petesimac /forum/post/19606424

Crap! You know what this means, don't you? The farking Patsies are going back to the Super Bowl. Thanks, Rex Ryan, for nothing. All hat, no cattle. All talk, no action. The worst thing of all: ESPN gets stuck with some crappy games on Monday night, and the "game of the year" as they've been calling it (which can't be true, because the game of the year is the Super Bowl) turns out to be a snooze-fest. Last night's game was much better. Our only hope is that the NFC will produce a team that can crush Belicheat again.

LOL, still hanging on to that. Thats really getting kind of old now. If you can't realize he is one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NFL, then your obviously in denial and not a real football fan.

The best thing I love about Coach Bill is he and his team never talk trash and let their play on the field do the talking. A lesson Ryan should learn instead of getting his opponents pumped up.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
My favorite part was when Ryan said after the game that if the Pats wanted to he'd bring his team right back out and play again. I'm sure second helpings of pie, pizza, and cake are alright for him, but a second helping of ass-whooping is gonna have to wait until January at the earliest.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts