Green Bay (8-4) at Detroit (2-10)
Atlanta (10-2) at Carolina (1-11)

4:05PM
St. Louis (6-6) at New Orleans (9-3)
Seattle (6-6) at San Francisco (4-8)

7:20 PM Monday (from Ford Field)
NY Giants (8-4) at Minnesota (5-7)

Playoff Position
Currently In but not Clinched (if season ended right now)
Still Alive
Eliminated

All FOX HD games are produced in 720p and 5.1.

CBS is the doubleheader network.

All times ET.

Please include your source (call letters and city) and provider (Cable, Sat, OTA, Sunday Ticket).

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
read that the NFL is thinking of having the Giants/Vikings game played in either Detroit or Indy because of their dome stadium..Or maybe the U of Minnesota stadium since the roof collapsed during the night.. good luck..

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman48 /forum/post/19635244

read that the NFL is thinking of having the Giants/Vikings game played in either Detroit or Indy because of their dome stadium..Or maybe the U of Minnesota stadium since the roof collapsed during the night.. good luck..

It will be in Detroit at 7:20 PM on Monday.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homcom /forum/post/19635251

It will be in Detroit at 7:20 PM on Monday.

Professional Football comes to Detroit!

....sorry....

·
Registered
5,119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by humdinger70 /forum/post/19635456

Who's calling the game?

Same officiating crew used for Packers/Lions or will they bring in the crew scheduled to do the Giants/Vikings game?

Well if the Vikings can get to Detroit I'm sure the officials and announcers can too.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
WNYW-DT NY OTA

GB/DET

How we ended up getting this game in NY instead of TB/WAS is beyond me.

But the PQ is soft, and tons of swimming grass.

Update: Got switched to garbage time coverage of ATL/CAR, and thats exactly what it looked like, garbage.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Will the rescheduled Giants/Vikings game be viewable to D* Sunday Ticket subscribers Monday night? The Fox announcers keep saying it will be available to NY and Minneapolis viewers, which sounds awfully exclusive to me.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Patterson /forum/post/19635869

Will the rescheduled Giants/Vikings game be viewable to D* Sunday Ticket subscribers Monday night? The Fox announcers keep saying it will be available to NY and Minneapolis viewers, which sounds awfully exclusive to me.

It's a standard Sunday game, not a national game. The other markets that were scheduled for it today, are getting other games today.

Also available to DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers.

Maybe NFL Red Zone will have it, too? Maybe not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Picture on WAGA-TV FOX 5 Atlanta via Directv is particularly bad for today's Falcons game. High angle cams look like really good SD. ST Channel is blacked out for me, but I'll compare next time we make it on RedZone. EDIT: Looks bad on Redzone as well.

Locally, We've been greeted by some snow warnings that take the picture to SD Letterbox and then add a craw and radar image in HD (crawl runs all the way off the full 16x9 frame). I've seen them overlay HD alerts on HD picture before. They were late hitting the local break to, must be a new MCO.

·
Registered
45,683 Posts
For those wondering about the rescheduled game in Detroit tomorrow, between the Giants & Vikings, existing ticket holders (for the Metrodome game) will get priority seating near the 50 yd line. After that, tickets are free! Just show up the Ford Field box office tomorrow morning at 9am and general admission tickets will be available.

Also, anyone with a ticket stub from today's Lions game can attend tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
What's with the lame music they are playing during replays or any cutaways from the game? On the Seahawks/Niners broadcast, they play annoying music during EVERY replay and when they show people on the sideline. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy97
What's with the lame music they are playing during replays or any cutaways from the game? On the Seahawks/Niners broadcast, they play annoying music during EVERY replay and when they show people on the sideline. Ridiculous.
Seems to be only that game from watching the Red Zone Channel. I agree it's ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts