AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday Night Football on NBC HD

New York Giants (6-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (6-3)

Live from Lincoln Financial Field, 8:20 PM ET

1080i & DD5.1



Please include your source in your posts (Cable, Sat, Fiber, IPTV, OTA) and your location.
 

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
Joined
·
45,682 Posts
Hello to Mr. & Mrs. America, and all the ships at sea....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
As always with SNF...excellent pq and sq. Announcers mics might be a tiny bit soft but no big deal.


Watching on D* in Avondale PA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
just heard an enthusiastic Eagle fan outta my left surround "c'mon eagles lets see a blitz c'mon u muther&%$*rs!" Nice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,334 Posts
I just have to say, the audio on SNF has to be best out of all the broadcasters who do NFL games(NFL Network being a complete joke of course), but thanks NBC, and especially SNF Mixer for a great audio feed.


The 50 yard line cam seems to be a bit out of focus, but that might be the Pinot I'm half-way through.


KNTV(NBC-O&O) - San Francisco, Comcast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny5.1 /forum/post/19526081


just heard an enthusiastic Eagle fan outta my left surround "c'mon eagles lets see a blitz c'mon u muther&%$*rs!" Nice

This is a thread to discuss PQ and AQ not a place to bash Philly Fans, I also have my set up in surround, in 7.2 and no one in this room heard what you say you heard but I guess anything is possible.


The HD quality here on South Jersey Comcast Cable through my Motorola HD Box is outstanding.
 

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
Joined
·
45,682 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homcom /forum/post/19526247


Audio still screwed up on WDIV in Detroit. One of these days they will get it figured out.

I sincerely hope so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
812 Posts
WCAU 10 through DirecTV. Sounded great, but I still think there's detail lost in the field ie) washed out.


Flipped to the ClearQAM version of WCAU 10 on Service Electric Cable, and it was slightly clearer, but still compression artifacts in the grass (soupy laggy lower color definition micro blocks).
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Wadsworth /forum/post/19527848


I'm suprised ot see the positive comments here. I was watching on DirecTV and it was the worst PQ I'd seen on an NFL game this year. The weather wasn't bad; maybe it was something on my end.

PQ on Fios was terrific. You may need to replace your D* box or calibrate your display.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,509 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Wadsworth /forum/post/19527848


I'm suprised ot see the positive comments here. I was watching on DirecTV and it was the worst PQ I'd seen on an NFL game this year. The weather wasn't bad; maybe it was something on my end.


Check your connection,box,calibration? Picture and audio last night were fantastic on D*. I loved the animated guy in the crowd from my left rear speaker throwing out insults!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysam /forum/post/19529369


PQ on Fios was terrific. You may need to replace your D* box or calibrate your display.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1080 /forum/post/19530663


Check your connection,box,calibration? Picture and audio last night were fantastic on D*. I loved the animated guy in the crowd from my left rear speaker throwing out insults!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkbyKO /forum/post/19530838


+1. NBC HD is phenomenal on Fios!!

It's always helpful if you list the NBC station you're watching by call sign, whether it's owned and operated by NBC, if and how many sub-channels they may or may not be running, and who your provider is. Just to say it looks great via FiOS is meaningless as not all NBC stations are the same quality-wise.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top