AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday Night Football on NFL Network HD

Chicago Bears (6-3) at Miami Dolphins (5-4)

Live from Sun Life Stadium, 8:20 PM ET

1080i & DD2.0

Local Stations:
  • Chicago: WGN
  • Miami: WSFL

Please include your source in your posts (Cable, Sat, Fiber, IPTV, OTA simulcast in home markets) and your location.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Sound on last weeks game was very flat, the local affiliate had much better sound in the ATL. BUT, their picture wasn't quite as sharp. Oh the humanity...

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by owine
Last week's game was not 5.1 and I don't expect this week to be any different.
The first post should be updated to say the game production truck is producing DD 5.1 audio but The NFL Network won't bother to fix the issue preventing them from broadcasting in DD 5.1.

Are the local stations broadcasting the game in the teams home markets able to broadcast the game in DD 5.1?

The graphics have jagged edges and the blue lines on the sides of the score bar are 100% useless.

Bob sounds lower then the crowd, Joe is a little better while Matt sounds like he's yelling.

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry about the first post saying the game would be 5.1. I corrected it manually last week but forgot to update the data in Excel that generates the data for these threads. Issue has been resolved for the posts for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Not great, but still noticeably better sound than the debacle last week. Game was pretty meh, but Matt Millen's continued ability to fail upward is still awe inspiring.

·
Registered
782 Posts
All the dumb talk about Cutler's diabetes and then they make fun of him even when he has been great for most of the season even though he has playing with the worst WR's and offensive line in the NFL.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Reading these comments the past 2 weeks, I'm glad my provider Cablevision refuses to carry NFLNet.

Poor production, video and sound for 8 games out of the season is not worth paying the extra $$$. Besides, I can still watch my home team on the simulcast network.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Millen and Theisman were horrible. Do have to give a little credit to Millen though for pointing out when Theisman was saying particularly stupid things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts