AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday Night Football on NFL Network HD

Houston Texans (5-6) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)

Live from Lincoln Financial Field, 8:20 PM ET

1080i & DD2.0

Please include your source in your posts (Cable, Sat, Fiber, IPTV, OTA simulcast in home markets) and your location.

·
Registered
22,119 Posts
pq pretty good... nothing really to complain about here...

aq is what it is... aq made MUCH worse by the presence of theismann... why are they inflicting him upon us this year??

fios south jersey.

fly eagles fly...

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I see that NFL-HD is not blacked out (I don't subscribe to it). It's not great but it looks better than Ch 17 (Comcast 807). Since even the commercials look bad on the simulcast, it has to be the local station.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Comcast cable Phila/South Jersey

We are also picking up the local feed on PHL 17 which is delayed by 5 seconds and sounds terrible. The NFLHD pic quality is quite good though, but only getting 2.0.

Go Eagles!

I can handle Papa and Theisman. But can someone tell Matt Millen he is needed at home. That guy shouldn't be seen or heard.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Ugh, I hate the NFLnet broadcasts of the games. Their presentation is horrible, very amateur feel to them. It sounds like I'm listening to a UFL game, or even a high school game, not a premier NFL game. The crowd noise is near zero. The 2.0 doesn't help. Picture quality is good, though, I might have to just mute this and listen to Sirius. I just don't feel any sense of excitement in the voices of the announcers, either.

I think CBS has the best broadcast of all NFL channels. It envelopes you, makes you feel like you're there. NFLnet needs to investigate placing some key microphones in the stadium.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.