AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday Night Football on NFL Network HD

Indianapolis Colts (6-6) at Tennessee Titans (5-7)

Live from LP Field, 8:20 PM ET

1080i & DD2.0

Please include your source in your posts (Cable, Sat, Fiber, IPTV, OTA simulcast in home markets) and your location.

·
Registered
860 Posts
As a die-hard Titans fan whose office building is within walking distance of the stadium, I implore you to look away as it will be hideous.

I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist. This team cannot beat Indy right now, regardless of Manning's interceptions his last three games. TN has lost their last 5 straight, and by the looks of their last two games, have quit on their coach and themselves, regardless of what they say. I suspect it'll be over by halftime.

But other than that, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
It's nice that the NFL Network at least presents the audio in DD2.0 (low budget network?). My cable company (Bright House Networks) does not offer the NFL Network. I'll be watching the local OTA simulcast via Indy's Fox affiliate, WXIN, which offers DD5.1. We'll soon see if the Titans play the Colts or the Dolts.

·
Registered
532 Posts
So far, it's the Colts!

Comparing between Fox 59 OTA and the NFL Network on E*, the NFL Network PQ actually looks better to me. Of course, the audio is horrendous and really detracts from the game. It seems like community access cable due to the crappy audio.

·
Registered
325 Posts
that little peyton montage they just showed was probably the blockiest excuse for HDTV programming i have ever seen, ever. it looked like an 8 bit nintendo game had come to life

watching on rogers sportsnet via rogers cable in toronto.

what a turd

·
Registered
55" Hisense U8G and Vizio Elevate soundbar
1,167 Posts
Did the announcer really just say that Indy hasn't missed the playoffs since 1981? Really? Really....

·
Registered
2,844 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncxcstud /forum/post/19623582

Did the announcer really just say that Indy hasn't missed the playoffs since 1981? Really? Really....

Yeah, he said that. He meant since 2001.

Again, outstanding PQ from NFLN on DirecTV. The sound was lousy as it sounded like there was no one in the stadium.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts