AVS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4126 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofan1 /forum/post/20685528

I otredered the 63 Echo for a 73 inch the espresso brown is perfect for me and will leave only and 1 inch over hang on each side, but the hieght and depth are for a lack of a better word perfect, I got for 170.00 shipped from cymax.com

Yea, the 82 would hang over a few more inches, but I can live with that.

Just wish the color was black to go with my audio rack.

Thx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac130e /forum/post/20686650

From where?

Our very own forum sponsor, Cleveland Plasma. I got in before they stopped taking orders on them. It looks like they are now waiting to confirm pricing before selling them. Someone mentioned them in the 92" Mitsu thread below and I jumped on it.

·
Registered
66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson /forum/post/20687971

Our very own forum sponsor, Cleveland Plasma. I got in before they stopped taking orders on them. It looks like they are now waiting to confirm pricing before selling them. Someone mentioned them in the 92" Mitsu thread below and I jumped on it.

We should have an update on the 92 by Friday

Kevin

·
Registered
218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson /forum/post/20687971

I ordered the 82840 from them, but they has to refund the money until it comes in. I am first in the list for that model, I just hope the price holds true.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
gentleman/ladies

how are you all?

i just recently purchased a 82740 from qvc( the five installment plan can not be beat) and i am excited for its arrival.

which azure wave is compatible with the television, i have searched, to no avail.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asadkhanvp /forum/post/20698851

gentleman/ladies

how are you all?

i just recently purchased a 82740 from qvc( the five installment plan can not be beat) and i am excited for its arrival.

which azure wave is compatible with the television, i have searched, to no avail.

thanks in advance

AWNU231 last years will work with this year's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,

Dlp noob here hoping to get some advice on the 73740 series. Just bought this from qvc and looks like ots 400 bucks cheaper than most places ive seen and also used the payment plan like previous poster who bought the 82 inch. A couple questions i have are:

What is azurewave and do i need it?

I dont see any newer starter packs for 740 series 3d glasses. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djdunn2010 /forum/post/20702077

Hi everyone,

Dlp noob here hoping to get some advice on the 73740 series. Just bought this from qvc and looks like ots 400 bucks cheaper than most places ive seen and also used the payment plan like previous poster who bought the 82 inch. A couple questions i have are:

What is azurewave and do i need it?

I dont see any newer starter packs for 740 series 3d glasses. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

The starter kit for Mits TV's are for ones that don't have DLP Link. (Some think the IR Mits Kit is better than DLP Link on older sets.) Type in google DLP LINK GLASSES and you will find them as low as $55-59 at Amazon. I bought 1 pair of True 3d DLP glasses, and a pair of Ultimate Clear 3d to see which ones I perfer.

Not sure what Azurewave is. I don't need all the apps(Those come on the BD-player and Xbox360 so whats the use?) and extras so I am personally saving money by going with the 73640 here http://www.shopnbc.com/Mitsubishi_73...prop=Computers %26 Electronics|237&prop=Televisions|265&prop=Mitsubishi|2000&catprop=2000 .

·
Registered
218 Posts
Will be getting the 82840 when then release and had some questions..

1. Looking at the Techcraft MD73 stand, does anyone else use this one? TV will hand over about 4" on each side, but that is acceptable.

2. Will be hooking up the Denon 2112ci AVR that supports ARC. Does the 82840 support this feature to? If so, do I need the Hi Speed HDMI cable w/ethernet to use this feature? If as, I will need 15' cables, MonoPrice only has 10' ones, any place else with 15'?

Thx,

Scott

·
Registered
218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtishd /forum/post/20702571

Anyone order a xx840 with the new screen? Interested to see if viewing angle has improved.

Won't be out till next month..last I heard.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac130e
Will be getting the 82840 when then release and had some questions..

1. Looking at the Techcraft MD73 stand, does anyone else use this one? TV will hand over about 4" on each side, but that is acceptable.

2. Will be hooking up the Denon 2112ci AVR that supports ARC. Does the 82840 support this feature to? If so, do I need the Hi Speed HDMI cable w/ethernet to use this feature? If as, I will need 15' cables, MonoPrice only has 10' ones, any place else with 15'?

Thx,

Scott
Bump

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltstv
We should have an update on the 92 by Friday

Kevin
Kevin, any update? Curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac130e /forum/post/20702637

Won't be out till next month..last I heard.

Ad in LA Times today says that the wd-92840 available for viewing at all Paul's TV stores in LA, Orange, Ventura and San Diego county stores on July 22, 2011.

·
Registered
218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordo /forum/post/20706513

Ad in LA Times today says that the wd-92840 available for viewing at all Paul's TV stores in LA, Orange, Ventura and San Diego county stores on July 22, 2011.

You might see the 92" first, but the 82" probably won't be until Aug.

I hope earlier, but time will tell.

41 - 60 of 4126 Posts