AVS Forum banner

3321 - 3328 of 3328 Posts

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Hello.....

Does anyone know offhand how to input a wireless password for the new gt displays to get wifi - thought Id give viera cast a shot... Went through all the setup with wifi, but I can't seem to find where to put the wifi password I have into the set...

Mine came with a dongle that I have and it see's the network over wifi.....

Thanks

Warp

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Ok I figured it out ----

hooked it up wired and updated the firmware, then went to reset the wifi and selected NO to the settings that it found and did a search for wireless networks - found it and entered the password....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello all i have Ã* TX-P50VT30E and THE picture is great but i find It very noisy,even got THE tech people come to my house but they said there is nothing they can do about it.

Anybody else have the same problem or even better Ã* solution ?

·
Registered
809 Posts
the AR Filter on the st30 works really well. i get no glare in my st30 but

i do get a small reflection from the light that next is on my desk in my room

but i do shut it off anyways so its no big deal

·
Registered
73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJData /forum/post/20810697

Hello all i have Ã* TX-P50VT30E and THE picture is great but i find It very noisy,even got THE tech people come to my house but they said there is nothing they can do about it.

Anybody else have the same problem or even better Ã* solution ?

What do you mean by "noisy"? What are your settings at, and is this happening with multiple sources?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I mean the cooling fan makes Ã* lot of noise, no matter what source or settings i use, its realy irritating specialy at night when its much quieter and THE volume of the speakers is low, my Sony projector makes less noise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Firmware update for TC-P50VT25 - or...

Hi all, new here...and I hope I'm asking this question in the right place!

Believe it or not, I just bought the TC-P50VT25 from Sears here in Canada yesterday! I got a really good deal on it being it has been there for so long - and absolutely love it...

My question is: should I download the firmware update, as sometimes it can make settings worse for certain models. I haven't noticed any talk of that here, so I'm sure it will be alright - it's just that when you do there's 'no going back'. :eek:

Thanks all,
Darren

3321 - 3328 of 3328 Posts