AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've search this throughout google and can't quite find  someone with a specific setup of all the numbers and how exactly

a person setup looks like on their tv at most I've read set the input  on PC and contrast on auto but i want to see

what exact numbers a person has through each level bar/mode/picture setting/expert setting

it would help so much thanks for your time

·
Registered
18,434 Posts
Unfortunately you'll probably have to setup your own tv based on it's component tolerances (calibration with a light meter and software) and your viewing environment. Using settings derived on another tv can work at times but more times than not it won't for the reason of component variability between tv's, even the exact same model number. However, proper calibration sets the tv to Rec. 709 standards but game makers don't have to follow the same standards. You could get a calibration disk like AVS HD709, WoW, Spears & Munsil and adjust your settings to the Rec. 709 standards (it won't be calibrated but it should improve the pq) and see if that is agreeable to you for game playing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts