AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ladies & Gents.,

Has anyone else purchased the 2013 Sharp 70-inch Aquos/Quattron 3D TV set (857U Model)? If so, I would appreciate any assistance in calibrating it...this set has great potential, but is certainly challenging to get the correct picture. It tends to have too much red and so many adjustments, not really that technical here and will appreciate any aide (suggestions) in this matter. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dwight in BAMA.

·
Registered
596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwight33  /t/1470612/2013-sharp-lc70le857u-calibration-help#post_23260551

Hey Ladies & Gents.,

Has anyone else purchased the 2013 Sharp 70-inch Aquos/Quattron 3D TV set (857U Model)? If so, I would appreciate any assistance in calibrating it...this set has great potential, but is certainly challenging to get the correct picture. It tends to have too much red and so many adjustments, not really that technical here and will appreciate any aide (suggestions) in this matter. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dwight in BAMA.

I posted the post calibration settings for my 80" 857U if that helps you:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1450315/official-2013-sharp-lc-xxle857-series-thread/120#post_23308041

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.