AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11232 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Allright here we go.

So I just got mine. Will update as I go, more this evening to come.

Im interested to hear others opinion's and thought's.
congrats on your purchase.
most important than others opinion is your own satisfaction,hope your unit is the best you were hoping for.
waiting for your initial thoughts.

·
Registered
17,091 Posts
Mine just arrived. Will be a few hours before I have help to set up.
Awesome, congrats again! Might wanna peak In it and make sure it isn't cracked. You'll be destroyed if you wait til later only to find it broken.

I can tell you right now the Q9F is gonna wreck that Z9D in bright room performance with all those windows and light.

I wonder if the 1st owner is currently assembling or has to wait til later.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congrats to new owners, very excited to hear your feedback on the Q9. Your willingness to share your time and impressions greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just curious where did you guys order your Q9FN from? I ordered from Samsung direct but its still saying backorder. It said something like will ship by week of march 25th when I clicked on add to cart.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Going to be about 4 or 5 more hours. NY350Z probably be the first.
I can't believe Samsung says lay it face down on a table to put the stand on. I thought you never lay these screen side down? Maybe it is just me being extra careful.
Was just reading the instructions, I still have another 2 hours before it is set up.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I can't believe Samsung says lay it face down on a table to put the stand on. I thought you never lay these screen side down? Maybe it is just me being extra careful.
Was just reading the instructions, I still have another 2 hours before it is set up.
Yeah, don't do that with a FALD display.

Sent from my XR6P10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
That is what I thought but this is from Samsung. Crazy.
Have to figure out another way to get the stand on.
I would try putting it on its side. With my Vizio, I placed it on a chair without arms, with the stance of the TV it made it easy to install the stand or legs or feet.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah, don't do that with a FALD display.

Which part, don't lay on its side or on a table?

I would think a bed? Or be sure to place some towels down on the table first?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking like I may have to bring my cherry picker home with me :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Very exciting. I'm less interested in zone counts then your perception of the quality of the picture in the room conditions you have, especially with window shades open and the lights on low :). That's generally how I watch TV since mine is in a large living room.

1 - 20 of 11232 Posts