AVS Forum banner

281 - 300 of 607 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Watching via D* - this looks bad - as if the frame rate is not correct. Very blurry/stuttery as the players move across the floor.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Since they fixed it a bit before halftime my guess is someone screwed up and it wasn't supposed to be this way Saturday either. Maybe me spamming their support email and Twitter helped.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
I think TNT changed their motto/branding to "Drama" a few years ago. Most dramas I watch are shot at 24fps so I guess it makes sense everything on their station is at 24fps. That said, live sports should never be shown at 24fps.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts

·
Registered
12,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
the Rockets are a scary team...Mike Dantoni doesn't get enough credit for his offensive mind...switching to small ball was a brilliant move to maximize the talents of Russ and Harden...if I'm the Lakers and Clippers I want to avoid them in the playoffs until the Conference Finals

·
Banned
26,895 Posts
Tim Duncan, now an assistant on Popovich's staff, will coach the Spurs tonight against the Hornets. Pop is missing the game for "personal reasons".

What? Does Becky Hammon have the Coronavirus? C'mon Pop. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
after a 5 month layoff from a broken left hand looks like Steph Curry might make his return this Thursday against the Raptors......

·
Banned
26,895 Posts
after a 5 month layoff from a broken left hand looks like Steph Curry might make his return this Thursday against the Raptors......
That injury was a lot more serious than they initially let on. Apparently there was nerve damage and he still has tingling & numbness in that hand. :eek: According to people that have seen him working out, it's affecting his handle a bit. He says it's just the "new normal" and he's going to have to learn to live & play with it.

ESPN is counting on him coming back this week though. They've moved the 76ers/Dubs game to the national ABC game-of-the-week on Saturday night.

I had a very similar injury back in college in my right wrist (I'm right-handed too, dammit). It was misdiagnosed as a sprain by the jackleg campus physician, was never properly repaired, and I've suffered with it my whole life. Finally had to have major surgery that fused some bones in my hand and since 1998 I've been unable to pronate my right wrist. Wrecked havoc with my jump shot & golf swing. :(

So I sympathize with my boy Steph. These "minor" wrist injuries can end up being a total *****.

·
Banned
26,895 Posts
It's official! Steph is back! Tonight, baby! Home game against the champs, TNT @ 10:30 EST. Be there or be square. Who's with me?!

I'm calling the over/under on his minutes at 18. Then, 22 on Saturday. I also predict the Dubs will lose both games. :p Although they do have a puncher's chance against Philly.

·
Registered
12,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
It's official! Steph is back! Tonight, baby! Home game against the champs, TNT @ 10:30 EST. Be there or be square. Who's with me?!
Steph and Wiggins the new Splash Bros 2.0? :D

Pacers loss to Bucks reveal they just dont have the talent to compete with the elite teams.
being that they're in the East they have a punchers chance...with Lebron and Kawhi moving West they only have the Bucks and Celtics to deal with...they have a good team but I still think they need another star

·
Banned
26,895 Posts
Steph and Wiggins the new Splash Bros 2.0? :D
I don't think Klay is worried. :p I am looking forward to seeing how Wiggins fits in with Curry, who is notorious for "making guys around him better". Wiggins has always been described as crazy-talented, but is a consistent underperformer. Maybe Steph can bring out something in him we haven't seen before...?

281 - 300 of 607 Posts