AVS Forum banner

14861 - 14880 of 16075 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
How do I stop the tv from turning on my PS4 every time I power on the tv?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
On the PS4 disable the HDMI simple link.

On your TV go to connection, HDMI settings, turn of auto device detection and auto power sync.

Reactions: b0rnarian

·
Registered
118 Posts
"No signal" splash screen

My only complaint about this TV is having to see the "No signal" screen every time I switch video sources on my receiver. It only shows for about half a second, but I feel like the TV should be smart enough to realize that it needs to give just a bit more time. Or I should be able to set a timeout period manually in the settings so that I can increase the amount of time between a signal drop and the time the message displays.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm having a problema with my B9, I use a Pioneer VSX-933 receiver and ARC from the TV. When I turn on the TV the receiver turns on too but no Sound. I have or to change the source or to power down and on again the receiver to have sound, any ideas?

I had this receiver with a Bravia LCD with no problems.

12 Posts
Hey guys, do you know if the C9 will allow me to connect 2 Bluetooth headphones at the same time? I want me and my wife to be able to listen to the TV at the same time with our respective headphones.

I tried searching the thread but could not find an answer to this question.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I'm having a problema with my B9, I use a Pioneer VSX-933 receiver and ARC from the TV. When I turn on the TV the receiver turns on too but no Sound. I have or to change the source or to power down and on again the receiver to have sound, any ideas?

I had this receiver with a Bravia LCD with no problems.
Is it connected correctly via ARC. Is ARC on in the menu. Set to passthrough?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey guys, do you know if the C9 will allow me to connect 2 Bluetooth headphones at the same time? I want me and my wife to be able to listen to the TV at the same time with our respective headphones.

I tried searching the thread but could not find an answer to this question.

Cheers!
I'm willing to bet that there's no multipoint support, but who knows.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Don’️t leave the TV on the PS4 input when you turn it off.
That's not a solution. That's annoying. I've never owned a tv that did this

The problem is that the TV doesn't automatically switch out of an input when there’s no signal, so you have to do it manually. It is annoying but if you want to keep CEC enabled then this is what you have to do. Otherwise disabled CEC like other users have suggested.

·
Vendor
26,686 Posts
My only complaint about this TV is having to see the "No signal" screen every time I switch video sources on my receiver. It only shows for about half a second, but I feel like the TV should be smart enough to realize that it needs to give just a bit more time. Or I should be able to set a timeout period manually in the settings so that I can increase the amount of time between a signal drop and the time the message displays.
I have to say if that is your only complaint, congrats on finding your almost perfect TV ;)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Guys, Im currently on FW: 3.60.04 - is this the latest FW? I was being asked to update yest. but I didnt and upon checking today it says no updates available - Auto update is set to OFF. Just want to make sure this is a good FW and will not break something like FW sometimes do. Guess its too late anyways if its already updated.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Guys, Im currently on FW: 3.60.04 - is this the latest FW? I was being asked to update yest. but I didnt and upon checking today it says no updates available - Auto update is set to OFF. Just want to make sure this is a good FW and will not break something like FW sometimes do. Guess its too late anyways if its already updated.
3.60.04 is a year old F/W (June 2019), now we are at stable 04.71.25 and waiting for 04.80.03.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Reactions: dfa973
14861 - 14880 of 16075 Posts