What is the model number of your Eizo?First of all. Thank you for spending your time to my calibration experience.
Some infos about my situation:
1. The Eizo is a SRGB Color Gamut Display.
2. I checked the eizo with the ipro3, with the display3 with and without profile and everytime I'm very near at D65.
3. I have set my LG77C9 to the eizo by perceptual matching
4. Then i measured 100 IRE on Eizo and took this whitepoint as my AWP. And this AWP is nearly the same coordinates like Ted's.
5. So i calibrated with SM WB this corrdinates to 80% IRE (Because of Linearity) to the LG77C9 and did the rest with the 22PT. it looks great like never before. every content now looks the same on both.
6. Then Dnice said it is not necessary to do it, because the 77C9 is great at D65.
- I know that you are much more advanced than me. But in my defense I have to say I'm doing it also for 15 years with projectors, Monitors and TV's. So I think my Eizo is really at D65.
7. Ok, calibrated my 77C9 to D65 again to verify. It looks really really coolish against the eizo. To much red and blue to my taste.
So there are some options why it could the case of the difference.
1. I'm doing all wrong from the beginning
2. My measurement equippment is wrong
3. The 77C9 from Dnice (I think it's a US Model like Ted mentioned) is not like my EU Model?
At the moment I'm satisfied with my and Ted's Ipro AWP coordinates.
But since I know that Dnice is a professional and his testimony should not be neglected, I will research it further
Maybe i will find out..
So one question makes me confusing:
Why does a 77 behave differently with AWP than a 65 or 55?