AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Presently June 15, 2019. Costco dot com lists the 2019 Vizio 65" P Quantum X at $ 2k. $2200 is MSRP. Starting to drop less than a month after release. I anticipate further reductions in the fall 2019.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Man I might be all over the 65 inch if it's down to 1,700 at some point. Then again the regular P series quantum might be the sweet spot for me. 1,100 peak brightness and local dimming. If I can get that for 999.99 I might not be able to stop myself from buying it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
when does the 75 get released?

also there doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the qx in the forums
Costco took preorders for the 75 for a 6/7 ship date. They've been sold out since like 6/1.

So it's out, but good luck getting one so far. Probably why the thread is still pretty dead. It'll pick up once rtings does their review and more people have them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Various retailers dropped prices June 27 2019 on Vizio P Quantum X in 65" and 75" sets. Costco dot com has a limited duration sale presently. Best Buy and target are a bit more than Costco dot com.

·
Registered
394 Posts
If you told me over the summer that the 75" would be under 1700 in November I'd have been ecstatic! I've just read too many bad stories on here about this TV. Maybe that's why the price has come down so much?

·
Registered
236 Posts
75” will be $1699 at Costco for Black Friday.

Would love to have some people give me reasons why I should pass up this deal...

·
Registered
386 Posts
75” will be $1699 at Costco for Black Friday.

Would love to have some people give me reasons why I should pass up this deal...

I think the only concern is the panel lottery but with costco you are pretty set if you are able to take/ship it back

·
Registered
30 Posts
Best Buy is selling it for $979, Sams has it for the same price, and Amazon is selling for $999. Costco will have it for Sale during their BF event. I bought from Sam's Club but I have to wait for several weeks for it to get here. Hopefully its a good panel. Best Buy is out of stock everywhere around here - surprising considering that I live near a major US city. :confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Costco is also selling the 65” X for $999 today only to match Sam’s club. I don’t know if Sam’s club offers a second year of warranty or not. But I would certainly pay the extra $20 for a 2 year warranty.

Amazing TV by the way. I now have 2 of them to enjoy😀

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a Costco and a Sam's very near each other here in Greenville, S.C. Costco has the 75" Vizio Quantum X for $2499.99 in-store price and Sam's has the same TV in their store for $1999.99. That is a $500 difference. Sam's online price (which shows out-of-stock) is $2199.00. I have seen the Costco price at $1999.99 a month or so ago but then it jumped to $2199.99 and then to its current price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am seeing the following today at Costco, BF pricing live:
P Quantum X 65: $1299.99
P Quantum X 75: $1599.99

Really interested in the 75” as I love my PQ65-F1.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Haven't seen the PX75 on Costco website for days (and not there now). Wonder if it will be back on the 22nd since that's when the ad price starts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts