AVS Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Haven't seen the PX75 on Costco website for days (and not there now). Wonder if it will be back on the 22nd since that's when the ad price starts.
I would assume this is the case as they advertised it for that day, even though they put the sale on earlier. Most stores will dedicate a certain allotment to make available on the specific day the ad states. I missed making the purchase before they pulled it too. However, I did walk into my local warehouse yesterday afternoon and there are 4 in stock there and the price is the same. I may be just picking one up locally later this week. I'd much rather guarantee one at this price than hope it comes back online.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would assume this is the case as they advertised it for that day, even though they put the sale on earlier. Most stores will dedicate a certain allotment to make available on the specific day the ad states. I missed making the purchase before they pulled it too. However, I did walk into my local warehouse yesterday afternoon and there are 4 in stock there and the price is the same. I may be just picking one up locally later this week. I'd much rather guarantee one at this price than hope it comes back online.
They’re back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is $1000 at costco now through the weekend, but at best buy and amazon it is "unavailable" , did vizio discontinue this tv? Or is it just sold out?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Try the warehouse, I know my warehouse in Miami, FL has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

65" is $999 and they had at least 6 at Jacksonville store today

Not sure on 75" as they didn't have is at my local Costco....I thought I seen they were supposed to be $1299 but in short supply

·
Registered
186 Posts
The 65” were sold out at my Costco. However, they had plenty of the 75” at $1,599. Price is valid until tomorrow Monday 12/02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Costco dot com list th e 75" 2019 Vizio P Quantum X at $1499 until April 13, 2020.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts