AVS Forum banner

301 - 320 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
We do not all have that option. We would never be able to get it up all the stairs to where it will be set up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Hire a mover/installer. Buy from a place that offers delivery and setup. They will take it up the stairs. It's an extra charge sure, but worth it, at least for me.

Reactions: lucacow

·
Registered
168 Posts

Why is there annoying issues with literally every new tv that comes out? Do manufactures do this on purpose so people have a reason to buy next years model?? I'm really starring to think so...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I will wait for Black Friday. I have it from a VERY good source that the Sony 900h will be $ 1,999.00, so expect a significant price reduction on the Vizio.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yes, 900H Sony 85" will be $ 1,999 on black Friday. So the Vizio better come down quick, or I am not buying it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, 900H Sony 85" will be $ 1,999 on black Friday. So the Vizio better come down quick, or I am not buying it.
I plan to get the Sonos Arc 5.1.2 setup and the Sony 900H doesn't have eARC to support Dolby Atmos. I'm by no means an expert on any of this. However, for my use case, I would think that a comparison in specs and price between the Sony 950H 85" and Vizio PX85-H1 would be a more apples-to-apples comparison. I'll be waiting until BF or even SB to pull the trigger, so time will tell. On paper, the Vizio has me pretty excited, though.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
I plan to get the Sonos Arc 5.1.2 setup and the Sony 900H doesn't have eARC to support Dolby Atmos. I'm by no means an expert on any of this. However, for my use case, I would think that a comparison in specs and price between the Sony 950H 85" and Vizio PX85-H1 would be a more apples-to-apples comparison. I'll be waiting until BF or even SB to pull the trigger, so time will tell. On paper, the Vizio has me pretty excited, though.
It does have eARC according to the specs.

301 - 320 of 351 Posts