AVS Forum banner

5861 - 5880 of 6083 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Your getting me close to just saying this TV or bust, and just waiting to see if I can save even more with a sale in the next week or two...

I also saw @HisenseCA comment on a Youtube video in the last couple of days saying they are still working on the red blur issue... If this gets fixed then I assume this again becomes the best TV out on the market in this price range... one can still hope I guess on a fix. I've heard good things about Hisense customer service from numerous people
Most of us think there will be no fix....even the Tcon replacement didn't really fix it....it's pretty much either you get a good one or you don't. Buy from Amazon and it's easy to return.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Last big question for everyone, will the Android TV of the Hisense be upgraded to google tv with everyone else?
Google TV is more or less a user interface or large app that sits on top of Android TV which will still be the operating system under Google TV. It's rumored to be coming with Android 10.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I tried, but for hisense my unit is ok, they refuses to send my home a technician.

After several firmaware updates and photos and videos, his response was that my set is under normal values.

I undersatand a tv set can have issues, all brands have, but is the fist time I have a terrible set, and the brand refuses warranty.

Haved an issue with my oled, and in 24 hours have a tecnician in my house, have an issue with hisense, and one month later, still having the issue and no more responses for the aftersales service. This is the shame, a brand can make a faulty product of course, every brand has faults, but deny warranty??? My case is not the only one, this thead are plenty of peoples that hisense not responding callings anymore.

No matter, my experience with hisense will cost me some hundred euros, but hisense loose more, every one who read this thread, will be aware from buying nothing, now I have mi tv in an empity room and putted my old set back in the bedroom, awaiting for price drops in one/two months for buying a decent tv, thing what I have to do from the begining.

In other hand I puted a reclamation in my local consumers protection entity, but I don't have much faith they can do great thing.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk
Sucks that you can't get help with this :(
Maybe threaten to post negative feedback online?
Don't know if they would care, they sell really poorly in EU anyways.
You should keep corresponding with them patiently. Maybe call them directly.
There's no reason they would not take it back if you are having visible issues

Mine is very distracting to watch.
Here are some of the worst case scenarions in terms of a scene where it completely goes bonkers

When I compare to sfsilicon it clearly looks like an issue with the soc/processing
Such a shame.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Google TV is more or less a user interface or large app that sits on top of Android TV which will still be the operating system under Google TV. It's rumored to be coming with Android 10.
That's what I thought, yea it seems pretty much every android tv will get it. It seems that Google says everything but the fact that all android tvs will get it. If it's just part of the next android update that helps.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
That's what I thought, yea it seems pretty much every android tv will get it. It seems that Google says everything but the fact that all android tvs will get it. If it's just part of the next android update that helps.
Android OS updates are not usually done regularly to sets, than say security updates.

If this set is running Android 9, you are probably gonna be stuck with Android 9

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts

Here are some of the worst case scenarions in terms of a scene where it completely goes bonkers
View attachment 3078218 View attachment 3078219 View attachment 3078220

When I compare to sfsilicon it clearly looks like an issue with the soc/processing
Such a shame.
Only way for them to sell more in EU is to have good opinion of their customers, as I said, I'm not angry for having a faulty product, I buyed faulty produts from several brands, but is the first time, that a brand deny me warranty, without take a look of my tv.

This is not the way to sell more here in UE, and as you read here, EEUU aftersales service is more or less the same, same problem for everybody, only a few reach a reparation or a refund. A minor brand can't grow this way, people that buy one of their products, never will look another one.

·
Registered
758 Posts

Such a shame.
Is that Blu Ray ?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Android OS updates are not usually done regularly to sets, than say security updates.

If this set is running Android 9, you are probably gonna be stuck with Android 9

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Maybe not, last years H9F came with android 8 and was updated to android 9.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm saying it's the same set and it's manufactured at a later date.
The U8QF is not the same as the H9G,it's completely different.the red ghosting for one user was solved by firmware update but there is no fix by update for this tv.when I factory reset my tv when I first bought it to try to get a firmware update from the advice from another user it messed my tv up bad,red ghosting,terrible motion,blur and everything looked a mess and I nearly sent it back but i did another factory reset and it was gone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im looking this thing up now....sure seems different.....over on AVForums UK they are saying they are not the same at all.
This forum looks like ours....those with problems squabbling with those that don't.

And you will only see Gacama complaining about the tv and he doesn't even own it

·
Registered
18 Posts

Such a shame.
That is disgusting,can you not send it back? you should come over to avforums so other people who have the tv can check on their's

·
Registered
32 Posts
That is disgusting,can you not send it back?
Yeah, sending it back this Saturday.
Already tried factory resetting, unplugging it etc. everything I saw online.
The thing is... it's so inconsistent. I feel on some days when the stars align it does better when I haven't changed anything :D

·
Registered
18 Posts

Such a shame.
What film is that?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Only way for them to sell more in EU is to have good opinion of their customers, as I said, I'm not angry for having a faulty product, I buyed faulty produts from several brands, but is the first time, that a brand deny me warranty, without take a look of my tv.

This is not the way to sell more here in UE, and as you read here, EEUU aftersales service is more or less the same, same problem for everybody, only a few reach a reparation or a refund. A minor brand can't grow this way, people that buy one of their products, never will look another one.

Unless you're in NA
Here's something that's really going to make the complainers cry. This to me is just another thing that shows not all TVs have a blur problem, or the professional reviewers would catch it.

Hisense H9G 65” Android 4K Smart TV Hands-On | AVS Forum
That is a soft review and he clearly states that readers should check this thread. I think you're reading a bit too much in. Great set most of the time and hard to watch for some at other times.

·
Registered
17 Posts
For those that needs to film a video to prove the issue (hisense aftersales service is requesting one video, another video, and another one), first scene of patriots day looks really horrible:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Unless you're in NA

That is a soft review and he clearly states that readers should check this thread. I think you're reading a bit too much in. Great set most of the time and hard to watch for some at other times.
What is your experience with the H9G js950?

·
Registered
659 Posts
For those that needs to film a video to prove the issue (hisense aftersales service is requesting one video, another video, and another one), first scene of patriots day looks really horrible:

Again this isn't a comparable TV, it has 1/2 the dimming zones and a 60hz 8bit +frc panel you're in the wrong discussion.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Not sure if you are deliberately trolling or not, but a message like this isn't going to go down well with someone who has recently just replaced their H9G with an X950H. I really hope this thread doesn't break down in to arguing again.
Geeze. That's insane to mention those two TVs in the same sentence. I replaced a 85" Sony X900H with a Hisense H6510G. The Sony 950H is $1000 more than the Sony X950H. I'd love to have the 950H, but I'm happy with the H6510G for now.
Cheers

5861 - 5880 of 6083 Posts