Hi, welcome to AVS forum. There is a ColourSpace thread in this forum, and you can post your questions over there related to CS. There are many helpful guys here in AVS that will help you with your questions, although you can also do a search of some of the keywords and have a look first.Hey guys, new here and this is my case:
In other words:
- I bought an LG CX48 for video editing / color grading
- I don't have any experience with monitor calibration
- I looked around and there's no professional calibrator in my area
- I can rent an i1 Display Pro. I already ordered the service remote to turn off the auto dimming stuff.
I'm also willing to pay for some consulting, but any help is more than welcome!
- Where do I start? Is there a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this?
- Judging from what I've read, I will choose colourspace over Calman for accuracy. But which version, and how much will it cost me?