AVS Forum banner

421 - 440 of 460 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
they are proving that they don't need the trash can signals to win a championship...they used that to gain an unfair advantage but it wasn't the sole reason for their success...win or lose Game 7 they have redeemed themselves
They are far from redemption, in my opinion. Funny how the Yankees continue to take a lot of flak for practically nothing, yet the Astros are quickly forgiven for cheating just because of one years' performance that is so far clean only on an ostensible level.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Astros force Game 7!...do you believe in miracles?...or does that line only apply to hockey and Al Michaels?
I can see LA forcing ATL to a game 7 too, really interesting comebacks in both CS. At least the Braves will have their best pitchers up in games 6/7.

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
I can see LA forcing ATL to a game 7 too, really interesting comebacks in both CS. At least the Braves will have their best pitchers up in games 6/7.
Dodgers are looking good so far in Game 6...interesting move using Buehler in Game 6...it's the right call but the armchair fans will call for Dave Roberts head if they lose Game 7 saying Buehler should have been saved for the winner take all final game

I look at it as every game being a Game 7 when you're down 3 games to 1 so using Buehler in G6 was the right move

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
1 inning to go...can the Dodgers hang on?...do they trust Jansen?...will Kershaw come in and blow it?...the tension is high in LA...

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
the Mookie Betts signing was worth it for his defense alone...and they didn't have to hold their breath with Jansen or Kershaw pitching the 9th...Rays vs Dodgers...

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'm ready for the world series in 4K !!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
World Series starts tonight...I think it's going to be a long series (at least 6 games)...the Rays defense and bullpen will be key...I picked the Rays vs Dodgers with the Dodgers winning it all so no point backing out of that now...but I would not mind if the small market low budget Rays win it...it'll show the big $$ teams like the Yanks that $$ can't always buy championships

·
Registered
812 Posts
Dodgers in 4 game sweep. The Rays great pitching will not stop the Homeruns from the Dodgers power lineup.I will still be rooting hard for the Rays.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
was last year's World Series available in 4K HDR?...I upgraded to the FiOS 4K box in December 2019 so I missed the MLB season...
I done believe so only ALCS

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
Mookie Betts free Dorito locos taco.🌮

Reactions: dtv757
421 - 440 of 460 Posts