AVS Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 3101 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Anthony Lynn needs to be next to be fired.

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
And he's been released

fire Gase...it's a pattern with him...he doesn't get along with players, management etc...he built his reputation on a few good seasons in Denver with Peyton Manning as his OC...I could have been the OC and had just as much success...Peyton made Gase into an undeserving star

he was terrible in Miami, a bunch of players were injured, feuding with players publicly etc and now the same thing with the Jets...Jamal Adams, Le'Veon Bell traded/cut, offense has regressed so badly that Sam Darnold might be permanently ruined

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
It would not shock me if he signed with the Seahawks.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
2 potential landing spots- Tampa Bay and your 49ers...
We have no cap space at this point to sign anyone. It's one reason why we haven't signed another DE. At this point it would be futile anyway...I'm not confident we can get to 8-8 after our performance against the Dolphins. If we lose to the Rams on Sunday night, it's fire sale time for anyone on the last year of their contract.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Toughest schedule for the last 11 games in the league: 49ers' grueling remaining schedule is NFL's hardest by far

Jeff Garcia says the 49ers will end up at 4-12 and given their health, this isn't out of the realm of possibility. They do get some reinforcements in week 6 (Richberg, Blair, and another DL (Taylor, I think??), but it will probably be too late. The heart of this team was ripped out when Bosa was carted off the field and Saleh is overrated as a defensive coordinator and hasn't been able to make adjustments to cover for all of the other losses (maybe impossible to do so).

2701 - 2720 of 3101 Posts