6,718 Posts
Reactions: Peja

·
Registered
6,842 Posts

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
both Mel Kiper and Todd McShay have Trevor Lawrence graded about the same as Andrew Luck...that's high praise...I don't think Lawrence is as good as Luck but only time will tell...hopefully he's wearing Jets green for the next 10 years

then again it reminds me of the time when Peyton Manning decided to stay for his senior year at Tennessee because the Jets had the 1st pick that year and they would not commit to him with the 1st pick :(

Cheers, shock and relief: The day Peyton Manning spurned the Jets

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
both Mel Kiper and Todd McShay have Trevor Lawrence graded about the same as Andrew Luck...that's high praise...I don't think Lawrence is as good as Luck but only time will tell...hopefully he's wearing Jets green for the next 10 years

then again it reminds me of the time when Peyton Manning decided to stay for his senior year at Tennessee because the Jets had the 1st pick that year and they would not commit to him with the 1st pick :(

Cheers, shock and relief: The day Peyton Manning spurned the Jets

Mr. Titus Troy:
Here is my quick comparison of Lawrence VS Luck as I recall:
1. Lawrence is more athletic and has much quicker feet.
2. Generally speaking Lawrence has faced stronger competition(SEC).
Luck:
1. Jim Harbaugh was Luck's coach at Stanford.
2. Luck's physical build when drafted was bigger and stronger THAN Lawrence's.
Pure coaching advantage goes to Harbaugh who is known as an offensive/QB guru. IMHO that gives Luck the advantage. To be fair Lawrence has faced tougher competition. Yes, Lawrence
is a heck of QB propsect.

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
Le'Veon Bell to sign with Kansas City Chiefs

The Kansas City Chiefs added some potential punch to their running game Thursday as veteran back Le'Veon Bell told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler he intends to sign with the defending Super Bowl champions...Bell, who was released by the New York Jets earlier this week, will sign a one-year contract, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter...

great landing spot...I'm sure Andy Reid will find creative ways to use him...he can raise his stock, potentially win a Super Bowl and sign a lucrative contract somewhere else

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

The Kansas City Chiefs added some potential punch to their running game Thursday as veteran back Le'Veon Bell told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler he intends to sign with the defending Super Bowl champions...Bell, who was released by the New York Jets earlier this week, will sign a one-year contract, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter...

great landing spot...I'm sure Andy Reid will find creative ways to use him...he can raise his stock, potentially win a Super Bowl and sign a lucrative contract somewhere else
¡Man, the rich gets richer!

·
Registered
6,718 Posts

Talk about going from the outhouse to the Penthouse!

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
I'd take Mack right now with a big grin on my face. With Richburg still being out finding a replacement for a late round draft pick would be huge. Heck, throw in one of our backup offensive linemen for good measure.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Mr. Titus Troy:
Here is my quick comparison of Lawrence VS Luck as I recall:
1. Lawrence is more athletic and has much quicker feet.
2. Generally speaking Lawrence has faced stronger competition(SEC).
ACC man, ACC. Also known as the SEC's little brother that gets beat up in school. :D

Yeah I know he's faced the SEC with mostly good results in the CFP, but he's going against a bunch of wannabes every week. Like today, with my Jackets.

2721 - 2740 of 3083 Posts