AVS Forum banner

2741 - 2760 of 3083 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
ACC man, ACC. Also known as the SEC's little brother that gets beat up in school. :D

Yeah I know he's faced the SEC with mostly good results in the CFP, but he's going against a bunch of wannabes every week. Like today, with my Jackets.
NP, Señor, I gracefully stand corrected. ¡Let's call your Jackets game a brutal decolorization-OUCH!:cry:
Muchas gracias

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,746
NFL does not care....Washington Football Team investigating the Washington Football Team
NFL Takes Over Washington Football Team Sexual Harassment Investigations

The team and owner Dan Snyder announced that they were launching an independent investigation that the NFL has now taken over.

“Recently, The Washington Football Team launched an independent third-party investigation into allegations about our culture and incidents of harassment. In conversations with Commissioner Goodell, Tanya and I suggested that the NFL assume full oversight of the investigation so that the results are thorough, complete and trusted by the fans, the players, our employees and the public,” Snyder said. “I appreciate Commissioner Goodell agreeing to our suggestion and the entire Washington Football Team remains committed to fully cooperating with all aspects of the investigation.”

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I got my picks in this week in time for the Thursday night game! Ummm, oh wait...😔
Well, we didn't have a Thursday game, so if you got them in you're good! (y)

Reactions: archiguy

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
No Andrew Siciliano this week

Hope he stays safe.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,530 Posts
We are the worst team in the league. sigh Gonna make a coffee run. Try and stay awake.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Giants and Falcons both won!...so that means the Jets are all alone in the 0-16 cellar...Trevor Lawrence, pack your bags for NY 👍
Mr. T.:
"Not so fast." That's what Kevin Bacon said to Tom Cruise in the movie, A Few Good Men! The point, it ain't over until the fat lady sings... On the J-E-T-S front consider TN OC Arthur Smith to replace your Gas man. If I were the NYJ GM I'd still go after Jim Harbaugh.
I only lost two games on the early games: MN and NE. I guess I'm OK for now.
Let it rip Mr. T.

2741 - 2760 of 3083 Posts