AVS Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 3033 Posts

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
self proclaimed offensive guru Adam Gase once again has the Jets in great position- trailing 21-0 at halftime to the Dolphins

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
My Bucs are lookin' good! My son is not happy though 🤣.

·
Registered
18,511 Posts
Reactions: Karl Maga and Nayan

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Packers better wake up very soon or it's game over.

Reactions: dtv757

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Nothing warms my cockles like a Rodgers pick 6. :happytears:
Before my comments get dismissed as, "jealous Bears fan", I think Rogers is elite, for sure top 5, and usually jockeying for position 1, 2 or 3 in the league, year after year. I would kill to have him, of course.

With that said, he's also a lucky bastard. As a gunslinger QB, there have been so many passes which should have been picked off over the years. But he lucks out, and the defender drops what should have been an interception.

Finally, some of that incredible luck ran out for him today. :LOL:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Well. I'm now 1 and 5 picking Panthers games. These guys are killin' me.
Sorry. The Bears are the best mediocre team in the league. You think you should be beating them, but somehow you don't!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
even though they lost today the Texans are playing much better since they fired Bill O'Brien
It must have been difficult for players to "go-to-war" for a coach, who's also your GM making head-scratching roster moves.

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
while it was great to see Tua Tagovailoa make his NFL debut I'm not sure what the point of putting him in for a few plays in a blowout was...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
while it was great to see Tua Tagovailoa make his NFL debut I'm not sure what the point of putting him in for a few plays in a blowout was...
I think the coach received some flack for not doing it last week. If Fitz were to be injuried, is that the first time you want to put a rookie QB in a game ?

·
Registered
15,709 Posts
Geez those Browns, going from looking like a real contender to looking like this is their first game in the NFL. What a joke. Number one rushing offensive my ***.

2761 - 2780 of 3033 Posts